Thursday 29 March 2012

tOdAy iS mY BD..

AsSalam..

ishhhh.. nak starting dari mana ya.. seronok nya.. almaklum la today is my born day..
upppsss!!
ape pown syukur Alhamdulillah kepada yang SATU kerana telah meminjamkan setahun lagi roh milikNYA kepada i.. (m0de : sedikit syahdu..)


anyhow, 1st thing, i wanna say thanx a xillion to my enchek Kekaseh Gelap for the surprise.. yesss!! it was surprised me! thank you sayang! Demi ALLAH.. i really do luv you damn much crazy till my las breath.. am oso wanna ask your apology.. but, i just want you to know that everything i done is for us.. trust me & give me some more time.. i'll prove it to you soon.. what i need is your arm to support me.. muachhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

oso thank you so much to all my colleagues!
luv uols!!

uppppsss!!
forget to tell uols.. actually my bufday & Calvin Koh is in same month.. that's why weols celebrates together..
macam nak celebrate anniversary je kann.. (m0de : menggedix!!) ekekekkk!!
chocolate tu bufday gift from company.. cute kan.. ^_~

&, oso not forget to all my fwens who wished me.. thanks a lot guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment